Bellaclan Border Collies - No Papers
The only thing I've ever heard about this breeder is that she doesn't supply papers.Met some people at a show who had a very pretty Bellaclan ***.
They couldn't do anything with her because the dog was 2 years old and they still hadn't received papers for her and the breeder was refusing to talk to them. I advised them to lodge a complaint with the CKC as not supplying papers is illegal.
I hope they did but I doubt it.I imagine I'll see them again and if they still don't have the papers for their dog I'll be helping them get them.review #470584
You may also like
- "Be aware!!!!. I took my dog this morning to the pet smart in Orlando, Fl 8219 S John Young Pkwy. When i picked him up the lady told me that..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "Jordan Rappaport is an attorney / lawyer in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from law school in 1996 and acquired his license in 1997, according to information gleaned from research...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc. Still won't own..."